This site is meant to be a public blog where you can express your views on the latest movies and how you would rate them for other viewers. We appreciate all contributions and would love to see this site grow thanks to your input.

Monday, March 12, 2007

The 300

In the ancient Battle of Thermopylae, King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fought to the death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army. Facing insurmountable odds, their valor and sacrifice inspire all of Greece to unite against their Persian enemy, drawing a line in the sand for democracy.
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Adaptation and War

Running Time: 1 hr. 56 min.

Release Date: March 9th, 2007 (wide)

MPAA Rating: R for graphic battle sequences throughout, some sexuality and nudity.

Distributors: Warner Bros. Pictures Distribution

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the movie was pretty good overall, the action was above average, but in my mind what pulls it down was the plot- everybody knows how it will end.

Anonymous said...

the 300 was the best action gore fest moive in a long time. most gore movies have to be horror flicks but the 300 proves that even action movie can make you want to scream for more.

Anonymous said...

Great action war movie! A sarcastic humor helps relieve some of the Gore/power overload. I thought it was a very artistic movie, with great actors for each part. Definitely a must see

G said...

hey thanks matt. my full review is here.

Anonymous said...

I thourouchly enjoyed the amazing action and incredible camera work. I was however confused with several scenes that seemed incredibly unnecessary. There was plenty of gore which I don't mind in the slightest. Overall I would give it 4 out of 5 stars and say that I would never recommend this movie to anyone but my friends.

Anonymous said...

i liked the movie. it had a lot of sick characters, i especially liked the lobster claw hands guy! What A SICK FAT THING!!!!!