This site is meant to be a public blog where you can express your views on the latest movies and how you would rate them for other viewers. We appreciate all contributions and would love to see this site grow thanks to your input.

Friday, March 23, 2007

The Shooter

Bob Lee Swagger (Mark Wahlberg), a former Marine Corps sniper who leaves the military after a mission goes bad. After he is reluctantly pressed back into service, Swagger is double-crossed again. With two bullets in him and the subject of a nationwide manhunt, Swagger begins his revenge, which will take down the most powerful people in the country.

Genres: Action/Adventure, Thriller and Adaptation

Release Date: March 23rd, 2007 (wide)

MPAA Rating: R for strong graphic violence and some language.

Distributors: Paramount Pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn’t even going to see this movie, but I am glad I did. It is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. If you like lots of action, and a good plot, and of course revenge…you will like this movie, and I suggest that you go and see it. As I am sure you can tell from the name there is a lot of violence, but the language isn’t that bad, and there are really no sexual situations in the movie, so on the whole it’s a pretty clean movie as far as R rated movies go. Overall I would give this movie 4 stars and will probably be buying it when it comes out- if I have money that is…